TWJ

Walljumping FTW!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC, Music and music!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qata

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Music is really a big part of our daily lives, right? So, I wanna know WHAT music is in YOUR iPods, Mp3's or whatever players Smile

Theres only Black Eyed Peas on my iPod Touch ATM, though I got it like a week ago :3
Aaand i'm also super-addicted to LIPS 106's musics from GTA: LCS :shock:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

hehe nice idea my fav music i have on my ipod hmm eminem and linkin park songs love there songs so much and eva too well and others
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
hoodlume
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I dont have any music player, sorry D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twjers.worldgoo.com
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm

hoodlume wrote:
I dont have any music player, sorry D:

just say ur fav songs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
hoodlume
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 pm

XxMidoxX wrote:
hoodlume wrote:
I dont have any music player, sorry D:

just say ur fav songs

Okay, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/358525
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twjers.worldgoo.com
Pecoe

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Hmm.

I like many kinds of music genres. It's like it changes depending on what happened in the day, how I feel and stuff.

Right now i like Jpop much. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

hoodlume wrote:
XxMidoxX wrote:
hoodlume wrote:
I dont have any music player, sorry D:

just say ur fav songs

Okay, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/358525

nice song it "touched" me O; its pretty cool


Last edited by XxMidoxX on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

Pecoe wrote:
Hmm.

I like many kinds of music genres. It's like it changes depending on what happened in the day, how I feel and stuff.

Right now i like Jpop much. Smile

lol so wen u r mad u listen to eminem XD?


Last edited by XxMidoxX on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
Thawhiner

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Where whiners whine

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 am

I'm mostly to music without lyrics, primarily game music. Ya know, like from Metroid, Megaman, whatever Razz

And Hoodlume, That song is great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 am

Thawhiner wrote:
I'm mostly to music without lyrics, primarily game music. Ya know, like from Metroid, Megaman, whatever Razz

And Hoodlume, That song is great!

lol mega man and xD do u know wat the best game music is devilmaycry 3/4 songs they r pretty awesome make u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
Tribaldragon

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:27 pm

XxMidoxX wrote:
Thawhiner wrote:
I'm mostly to music without lyrics, primarily game music. Ya know, like from Metroid, Megaman, whatever Razz

And Hoodlume, That song is great!

lol mega man and xD do u know wat the best game music is devilmaycry 3/4 songs they r pretty awesome make u

the musics of Devil May Cry are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodlume
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Thawhiner wrote:
I'm mostly to music without lyrics, primarily game music. Ya know, like from Metroid, Megaman, whatever Razz

And Hoodlume, That song is great!


Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twjers.worldgoo.com
XxMidoxX

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : the place i am in :D

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Tribaldragon wrote:
XxMidoxX wrote:
Thawhiner wrote:
I'm mostly to music without lyrics, primarily game music. Ya know, like from Metroid, Megaman, whatever Razz

And Hoodlume, That song is great!

lol mega man and xD do u know wat the best game music is devilmaycry 3/4 songs they r pretty awesome make u

the musics of Devil May Cry are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

ermmmm have u heared them they r pretty awesome see this is it

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=7823197&song=


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantsyco.tk
Aquabat

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : 'Murrca

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:19 am

I listen to a lot of punk (NOFX, Black Flag, Anti-flag), Ska (Aquabats ((Hence the name)), Less Than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones), some heavier stuff (Gallows, System of a Down, Children of Bodem, and a whole ton of experimental (Mr. Bungle, Dog Fashion Disco, The Alter Boys).

Just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodlume
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Aquabat wrote:
I listen to a lot of punk (NOFX, Black Flag, Anti-flag), Ska (Aquabats ((Hence the name)), Less Than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones), some heavier stuff (Gallows, System of a Down, Children of Bodem, and a whole ton of experimental (Mr. Bungle, Dog Fashion Disco, The Alter Boys).

Just to name a few.

Welcome to the forums Aqua Very Happy And I don't like songs with lyric. Sad

_________________

The beast of death
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twjers.worldgoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC, Music and music!   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC, Music and music!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TWJ :: Off Topic-
Jump to: